3 heads of cauliflower, cut into florets
3/4 c vegetable broth
2 tsp. Mrs. Dash no-salt seasoning
5 medium carrots, peeled
1 1/2 red onions, chopped
1/2 c tahini
1/2 lemons, juiced
1/4 c water
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 c fresh italian parsley, chopped
1-2 avocados, dices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat cauliflower florets with 1/4 cup vegetable broth and 1 tsp Mrs. Dash seasoning. Roast in oven until brown and soft, about 20 min.
- Cut carrots into wedges: slice across at an angle, rotate carrot so that the cut is facing up and slice at an angle again along the cut (this gives them a unique wedge shape).
- Coat carrots and onions in vegetable broth mixture. Roast in oven until soft, about 10-12 minute.
- In a blender, mix tahini, lemon juice, water, 1/4 c vegetable broth and pepper until dressing is blended.
- Toss cooked vegetables with dressing and optional avocado. Garnish with chopped parsley.