3 heads of cauliflower, cut into florets
½ cup water or vegetable broth
1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash no-salt seasoning
5 medium carrots, peeled
1½ red onions, chopped
½ cup tahini
½ lemon, juiced
½ cup water
1 teaspoon garlic granules
1 teaspoon black pepper
¼ cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
1 avocado, diced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Coat cauliflower florets with ¼ cup of water or vegetable broth and ½ tablespoon Mrs. Dash no-salt seasoning.
- Roast in oven until brown and soft, about 20 minutes.
- Cut carrots into wedges: Slice across at an angle, rotate carrot so that the cut is facing up and slice at an angle again along the cut. This gives them a unique wedge shape.
- Coat carrots and onions in ¼ cup water or vegetable broth and ½ tablespoon Mrs. Dash no-salt seasoning.
- Roast in oven until soft, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- In a blender, mix tahini, lemon juice, ½ cup water, garlic granules and pepper until dressing is blended. Toss cooked vegetables with dressing, parsley and optional avocado. Garnish with extra parsley.
Brought to you by Sprout Wellness